Alec and Hilaria Baldwin seem to enjoy provoking people and ruining lives

I think everybody knows Alec Baldwin is a hothead, but I don't think he meant to kill Halyna Hutchins. I think he wanted to scare the crap out of her, by firing the gun. 

I intensely dislike him and that horrible woman he's married to. Especially because of what the two of them did to that french Canadian actress whose English isn't the greatest.  They completely destroyed her life. 

I did some checking and found a video (now private) of Hilaria Baldwin's mother speaking about being pregnant twice, I think (maybe once), during medical school and pretending she wasn't, just to get by. She said she also pretended to be a man for the same reason. I guess that might partly explain hilaria's Spanish charade that Alec gladly takes part in.

The crooked owner of a vegan restaurant was friends with Hilaria and told her Alec likes Salma Hayek. The restaurant owner and Hilaria came up with a plan for her to fake a Spanish heritage, so she could snare Alec. Why in God's name would they think that's a good idea? 

Well, it worked and now Alec gladly plays along, often saying to people: "my wife is from Spain." The Baldwin's have been outed many times for this, because all her school chums from Boston said they grew up with her and yet they both continue the fakery!

They now have 7 or 8 blond haired kids and all have Spanish names, such as Alejandro.

Comments