Skip to main content
yes, I am still going on about this:
I enjoy chocolate cake with chocolate pudding. However, I would not have it for dessert on the same night as cheeseburgers and french fries. "You've got to think!" (Gary Patterson). I would have it on spaghetti night, because spaghetti is usually low fat. I would also plan to have oatmeal for breakfast the following morning. Balance.
Why do I go on about this? Because 74% of adult unUnited Statesans are overweight. It impacts the mind and colon just like other addictions. Think THE Donald and his 8 ball bowel problems. I'm sure, back in the day, when it was just seepage, he slathered on the Aqua Velva or whatever to disguise the problem, then accused others of smelling bad. Believe me, I know the type.
I do believe it when some obese people claim to not eat a lot. I think it's because they're addicted to rich, high fat, high sugar foods and drinks. Some don't seem to have a huge stomach like others, possibly the binge eaters.
I offered one binge eater a coconut covered date and she asked what it was, before taking a teenie nibble. I always find it ironic when binge eaters take a teenie nibble. I told her it's a Carmel. Yes, I lied. She said it was good and ate it.
There was the time we were hiking at Rocky Butte and she had an urgent need to go poo in the woods, then arrived back with the bad news that she didn't quite make it and had soiled her britches. I felt bad for her.
Comments
Post a Comment