Skip to main content
bros before hos and: "you mean a Virgin Heineken." no! i mean a nonalcoholic Heineken:
The most disappointing, infuriating and triggering rhetoric I have heard, regarding the rapist in chief is that women, girls and children should/could/would be embarrassed by him. Friend, we do not agree if you believe that I would feel this way.
Embarrassment was the farthest feeling from my horrified and devastated heart when I was told that my dad raped all 8 of his kids. It never even occurred to me to be embarrassed. I was grieving!
Imagine if a therapist invited a rape victim to feel embarrassed. I cannot fathom it, because that would just add to the trauma. Matter of fact, I no longer think that feeling should be put on any of us, regardless of gender.
The other day, I was very, very, very triggered by a video of a male psycho, claiming to be a certified counselor or coach or something. He was spewing hateful nonsense about how he can't stand being dumped on by people with problems. First of all, Huh? He rattled on and on and on and every other word was "emotional tampon... emotional tampon... emotional tampon... emotional tampon." He doesn't want to be anybody's emotional tampon and yet there he was dumping on us. What a jackass.
It was surreal. I couldn't believe how many times he repeated emotional tampon. I was only partway in and wanted to jump out of my fucking skin. Trigger warning for language. I am totally devastated by all of this.
Comments
Post a Comment