The True Cost of Being a MAGA Type and the Necessary work to Unclog the A̶r̶t̶e̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ Colon:

With 3 out of 5 people who love/loved the Donald and 1 out of 1.6 who don't, I wonder what percentage of the 1 out of 500 with an ostomy are MAGA. I would think MAGAs have less of a gut brain connection than others, making them more likely to have digestive problems. 

 I know of a MAGA with an ostomy and a few others who are well on their way. I know 2 MAGAs who only use the bathroom occasionally and it's only with enemas. I don't think Kennedy's ideas about nutrition are doing the MAGAs any good. 

The caveman, keto and carnivore diets are not going to keep the bag away, imo. Thinking pulled pork is a delicacy and consuming barbecued meats on the regular is very unhealthy and can cause... whatevs. 

I am no dietician, but I still think the MAGA movement should start focusing on another type of movement and hopefully get right in the head. For example, a bowl of well cooked oatmeal with diced dried figs helps get things moving along and lifts the mood at the same time. 

Nobody wants to be full of ____, like the Donald... or do they? I did see one "supportive" follower wearing a gigantic diaper on a beach. 

Article





Comments