Crone, Talcum Gypsy Connects the Dots
Delta is upstairs (when she's not working, I guess) monitoring everything on the street below her window. She is as unhinged as a mosquito on the other side of a mosquito net. So close and yet so far away.
Apparently, Delta always shows up because a POV (lives upstairs with a window facing the street), boredom and woofproofing failure (old energy behavior) cause the crazy buzz that MAGA types (and mosquitoes) are famous for.
I thought she lived downstairs, because she knocked on the kitchen door and of course looked in to see what was going on. Who does that? I thought her kitchen door was kitty corner to mine, but she doesn't have a kitchen door if she lives upstairs. She also doesn't have a parking spot and has to pay for parking on the street.
I have learned not to mess with narcissists or whatever the broad is. Ignoring her (a pretty blonde) reminds me of a mosquito going completely insane because it can't get to the blood. The buzzing gets more and more intense and unhinged, until the smack down between a net and two hands. Mosquitoes are a nuisance, but they can also carry viruses.
Delta seems to be completely powerless to do anything about my and Evee's infractions. The HOA board members are always friendly and don't care if we play Frisbee on the grass, or chilax on the grass, or sit on the stoop. They have also relaxed the rule about the number of non-family versus family renters, because a couple of units are vacant or something.
I no longer take Evee for walks for a number of reasons. I just take her to the gate around the corner (on C street), away from Delta's gate (that runs parallel to mine) and her prying eyes. Evee and I now just go out to do her business, then we play fetch or Frisbee for exercise. We can even play fetch and Frisbee in the basement, on rainy days.
Yesterday, one neighbor was in our parking lot petting Evee and I complimented her beautiful garden, so she offered to help me have a garden of my own. I thought that was very sweet of her.
M had a garden when he lived here with M. He has a garden at their new place and gave me a lot of tomatoes and kale.
Comments
Post a Comment