Skip to main content
"what is that ever so slight tingle in my heart? I must be angry at somebody:"
I don't like to stereotype but MAGA is definitely a type. MAGAs are lacking the gut brain connection, the heart brain connection, or both. If something doesn't go their way, then it's somebody else's fault.
For example, if a MAGA gets soap in his eyes during shower time, it's because he's rusty on washing up (aka crusty); and the blame must go to his wife for not buying his favorite tear free, head to toe baby wash.
The Duggars are/were notoriously stinky and gross. One unfortunate guest asked about the shower schedule (for obvious reasons) and was told there is no shower schedule. Only 1 out of the 21 Duggars showered during the 3 day visit. The odors coming from the prepubescent and mostly pubescent kids was bad and the bathroom was filthy, with used sanitary pads piled up on the sink...
I did see a podcast with Joyanna or whoever and she said her husband had a talk with her about hygiene and said they would shower nightly. She said that she had never thought about hygiene before.
Apparently, Joseph and Kendra lived in a filthy hoarder home, so I imagine jail was a nice change from all the chaos and or very similar to home.
Comments
Post a Comment