Why I Don't Shop at Best Buy

Child and Adult Slave Labor

Years ago I went into a Best Buy and something whispered to me: "bloody money that cries," so I turned around and walked out. 

NAFTA free trade is code and means the opposite... slave trade. Think Nineteen Eighty-Four. Disgusting!

I use an old Galaxy phone- S9 (S23 is the latest) and I never use computers. I was perfectly happy with my old Galaxy, but was told I had to upgrade or my phone would not be able to update as needed. That was a total lie, because the clerk then offered my old phone to the person I was with, if they wanted to have another phone apart from their work phone.

I drive a 2002 CRV, which I absolutely love, because my daughter and her boyfriend gave it to me a year ago for mother's day. They wanted me to have something more appropriate for camping. The '97 Saturn is still in the family though- still going strong. That car is an absolute beast!


Comments