Heart Thoughts

Create health, hell, help, helm (steering), helga (holy- wholeness) when you think, write or speak. It's mother, father God at work, niggling away at you to have awareness of your heart thoughts as you speak haphazardly throughout the day. 

Begin by feeling your heart and trusting the messages you receive. "Catching feelings" brings about negative connotations, as in catching covid, etc. It's important to know how all natural feelings are thoughts of your heart, not your head. Hellish thoughts are a lot like pleasant thoughts, except for different outcomes. Both are creative and have consequences, as you already know from a lifetime of experience. Aim high and choose your words wisely. 

After all work is done, plan to play, heal, help, hear and have fun walking the talk, as they say. Travel the world walking the talk, by paying attention to your heart thoughts. Having troubling feelings, troubling thoughts help you identify what changes need to be made for peace to be restored. 

I'm having a few of the unpleasant ones myself, as I write this and feel it's necessary to make some changes to my blog. A few harsh and negative reactions to a feeling of abandonment that I posted about, has me feeling sad and anxious. I will be deleting the posts, because I have grown to a different level of being. Working on myself has been difficult but necessary and healing, for me, is a lifelong process.   -JC

Comments