Raising My Good Karma

Hitting back at abusers does not negatively impact your karma; neither does leaving a toxic situation or person. Helping a friend get out of trouble and expecting nothing in return helps repair bad karma. 

Treating others as an object for personal pleasure, while hating them, takes one on a roller coaster ride of nightmares.

Helping a friend repair their reputation, especially if you have contributed to the bad reputation, repairs bad karma. Talking about a friend negatively to bolster your own reputation negatively impacts your karma. 

It's all about karma and having bad karma is not something I want for myself or others. A tarnished reputation is devastating and impacts every area of a person's life. 

If a soul mate or even my twin flame is stuck in a karmic relationship, for whatever reason- usually it's money- then I will continue on and hope to reunite with them later, when they're clear, or maybe in my next life.

I will not be a third party by getting involved with someone who's already in a bad situation. I will choose self love. Loving myself must include love and respect for people I may not even know, if my actions can impact them. If my soul mate or twin flame chooses to stay with their karmic partner, then I must move on because I don't want to negatively impact my karma. I would also have empathy for the other party and I'm not going to be that girl, as in "Who's That Girl..." I just wouldn't be able to get that darn song out of my head! Eurythmics

Lyrics
The language of loveSlips from my lover's tongueCooler than ice-creamAnd warmer than the sun
Dumb hearts get brokenJust like China cupsThe language of loveHas left me broken on the rocks
But there's just one thingJust one thingBut there's just one thingAnd I really wanna know
Who's that girl running around with you?Tell me, who's that girl running around with you?Tell me, who's that girl running around with you?Tell me, who's that girl?
The language of loveHas left me stony greyTongue tied and twistedAt the price I've had to pay
Your careless notionsHave silenced these emotionsLook at all the foolishnessYour lover's talk has done
Who's that girl running around with you?Tell me, who's that girl running around with you?Tell me, who's that girl?
But there's just one thingJust one thingBut there's just one thing, ooh
Tell me
Tell me





Comments