I'm a Holly Roller, Elf Reverend:

As a Holly Roller, Elf Reverend, I truly enjoy the incredibly beautiful and amazing feedback I have received from Connor and Connie, after the brutal take downs (I mean brutal)!  

Soon after getting wiped out by them, the fog came rolling in—charm fog. It's all marshmallow fluff and boy is it ever sweet. It's very, very sweet! 

Unfortunately, I don't consume anything made with animal carcas. But... the incredible switch around is 180 degrees and Griffin likes his snacks warm and crunchy. 

I would repeat all the glowing, golden messages I have received, but I don't want to brag myself up, too much, so I'll just say that according to Connor, I am very talented, gifted, beautiful and amazing... Connie pretty much feels exactly the same way about me. Um... 

For now, I'm in isolation mode and it feels so good. I just can't describe the feeling of being completely alone after being brutally attacked. 

I'm just deliriously happy about being away from the fray for a while. I guess you could compare it to the good feelings after a difficult workout. I just keep getting stronger. 


Comments