Banished to the sweet and sour sauce:

As a sitting decoy duck for the personality possessed, Christ refers to me as a flowercoy. When the personality possessed has figured out that "reading" me has failed them miserably, they have already been banished to the sweet and sour sauce. 

I even warn some of them: "I'm a Taurus, fuck around and find out is our saying." They don't believe me. I also warn them about the karma that is coming due and they'll say something like, "what is karma? I'm a Christian." Yeahhhh. Noooo! Jesus doesn't claim you. 

But, I'll take the time to explain the basic concept of consequences (like you do with a small child); what goes around comes around; what you have done unto others will be done unto you. 

Sometimes, I even let them know what God has told me about them. I'm sure that really gets their eyes rolling. As in: "Yeah, sure, crazy lady, tell me another one."

Comments