my superpower:

Generous, loving and forgiving. For me, this fits with the famous quote, "Give Until it Hurts." the keyword is until (up to the point of...). I will sometimes try to get past the hurt and stay focused on love and generosity, but if the hurt continues then it's time to refocus my energy on something more rewarding. 

The wonderful part about refocusing on something that's better for my well-being, after giving until it hurts, is that I don't have anything to feel guilty about. 

It's because I generally don't lash out at people when I'm hurt and that just makes it feel so darn sweet when I move on. I know I have done my best in the situation and am left with few (if any) regrets and little or no remorse. 

If I am devastated by something unfair that went down (by a cold-blooded narcissist or something), I still have the wonderful feeling of freedom that comes with leaving the situation and that is an amazing experience. 

Comments