my life: Creature Double Feature part 2

Battling Devils' Canyon terrorists begins soon. I take people off their guard with my fairy loving bullshit. Obviously, it's not BS to me otherwise they'd see right through it.

Devils' Canyon is code for the far and wide. Heaven and earth will be moved for this. Wise traps and blinding, tragic consequences, where the caged bird lives. The ugly thoughts of traffickers reveal themselves to me. Boy scouts, scouting, reveal themselves to me. I find it incredible, but it's because they see me as powerless to do anything about it so they share some of it with me. 

Some of the "nicest people" are traffickers and some say this is the plus in LGBTQ+. Plus stands for those who go after children, pooches (as in screwed the pooch), etc. There are "dog parlors" across Germany where it is legal.

Christ is reaching a sacred agreement, with me, regarding hitting the streets, fearlessly. Writing me off as handy for keeping around, violent offenders see me as knacky and helpful. Why dispose of somebody like me who is so easy to push around? But move over Satan, Griffin is ready to fry your ass. 

I treat people how I want to be treated and that has weakness written all over it, raising a lot of doubt about my protection. 

Charm school and trade school have served me well, but when the talons dig in, "told you so" tastes very good in my mouth. After all, I'm just a slow, "fairy" minded (Griffin), lover of flower essences, who enjoys frolicking among the wildflowers, rocks, streams and mountains, having fun and doing as little as possible. 



Comments