Eliminate chaos, Eliminate Narcissists or just continue to live in their crazy world:

For example: if you only hear from a retired friend at the end of the month, they could just be narcissist or other type of PD who is out of money. Maybe they'll slyly ask you for a favor in such a way that when you turn them down, they'll pull back and say something completely different. 

That happened to me last night: "Are you going to the camp out tomorrow? My friend is going if she can get a ride." 

I said I'm unable to cart people around... just kidding. I said, I'm unable to give people rides when my car is in camping mode, because I have no available seats and she said, "I wasn't asking you to give her a ride, I was saying if she can get a ride, then you'll get to meet her." Yay! You mean I'D GET to meet another one of your friends? Wooo hooo! 

I choose to turn the tables on the narcissists by being around them until it stops being fun. I won't go into all the reasons people stop being fun, because by now everybody knows how a personality disordered person can create so much chaos that it turns your life upside down. Some of these people have a lifetime of experience putting the screws to people and personally, I can't keep up with their games. 

For me, it's like playing trivial pursuit and they're very, very good at the game. Unfortunately I'm part of the trivia that they're pursuing. I know, that doesn't make any sense, but neither do narcissists.

Comments