Next to huffing puppy breath, this is one of my favorites:

One of my favorite things to not have is dignity. I have never seen anyone, human or animal, die with dignity. Nowadays, dying with dignity means euthanasia. The attitude is: "We can help you die with dignity, instead of having a low quality of life." In other words, you don't want to be a low life, do you? 

Canada started out offering euthanasia to people with depression, then extended it to "low lifes." I wish they'd offer it to the criminals who cause depression— Euthanasia or prison. 

Criminals who commit "victimless" crimes, such as rape (aka caught with hand in cookie jar) should be dropped on the spot, without a fair trial. 

I enjoy not having dignity, because I can be the fool with my animal frolicking, dancing with the full moon, chanting in tongues, watching my pendulum swing wild, goin within and staying there for a while, laughing hysterically, etc., and not have to search for my dignity. As in: "where is your dignity?" Answer: "I don't know, I must have lost it somewhere along the way, but I will definitely let you know if I find it."

I so enjoy not having dignity when camping in my car and eating from a can; peeing in a bucket; washing my feet with a squeeze bottle. Mysterious, fun places are calling to me and they make me forget about things like dignity.


Comments