8 years ago with mormon, pyramid crap on my face:

Strictly speaking, I think the vast majority of women feel threatened by dick pics. Especially because I have found that most dick pics come from countries where women are beaten for exposing too much ankle. I was sent over 200 dick pics on Facebook and that's the main reason I quit. 

Sadly, people imply that it's my fault. Is it my fault? It hurts to think I'm somehow asking for it, as the revived old saying goes. I did post a pic of me standing next to a statue of a nude man, but that was after I had already received over 20 dick pics, which traumatized me. 

Why would I post a picture of myself next to a statue of a nude man? That is a very good question.

It's the same reason I put my phone on a sling and started constantly looking at it around somebody. She had said I'm always on my phone. I actually had normally always left my phone behind when I was around her, but changed after hearing the snarky comment a couple of times. I wasn't even on my phone either time she made the comment. 

This provoked her to the point where she accosted me at a class when I was sitting in a chair, pretending to look at my phone. It was during our water break. She charged at me from across the room, stopped too close, looked down at me and loudly asked: "Would you be able to go one day without being on your phone?"

I asked if she could go one day without her maps, flashlight, dictionary, books, phone, TV, music, clock, calendar and pen and paper and she replied: "absolutely!" I said, so can I. 

I don't think think she expected the meek and mild, slow, lover of flower essences to have a quick comeback, but I had been thinking about it for a while, so I guess I was prepared. 

It was the first time the teacher asked if anyone needed a second water break. I said, yes and he said, so do I. She had yelled at him the week before for speeding up the class. 

Peggy and I had fun yesterday and we were on our phones a lot. She was playing a lot of songs that remind her of her Native American boyfriend who died in April.


Comments