The Art of Earpin'

To those who prefer the beating around the bush/dropping hints communication style and also like to inform others of the infraction of "oversharing" and crossing the TMI boundary: I must be on some sort of spectrum, because I'm not good at picking up on some of these cues. For example, if you say that you "earped," then I'll want to say, NEI (Not enough information), because I don't know what earped means. Does it mean you puked, burped or pulled a gun and shot everyone in the room? Ala Wyatt. Earped is just one example of undersharing.

How about watching and listening to undersharers, as they swing their hands around and endlessly explain themselves for an hour or more while saying and expressing absolutely nothing. I don't think undersharing is the right word in that case. Maybe that's what earping is.

The incredibly overpriced, self help/self improvement gurus come to mind. And how about THE Elizabeth Holmes? She's legendary at earping. Earpers are everywhere, these days. The horrifying, "sex magic" gurus WAY overshare AND earp at the same time. I would jump out of my skin if Baba Dez ever came near me. And the women who crawl around with him have the craziest eyes!

Matthew McConaughey is now earping with Tony Robbins- The Art of Earpin'.


Baba Dez

"Shaft" Uddin does "trauma release"
His eyes say it all- very scary.


James Arthur Ray  is a remorseless "victim"





Comments