I Was in NYC for an Event and Met Friendly, Helpful People Everywhere I Went

The Life Coach at the event taught us her technique for healing childhood trauma. She said there are times where she'll hate every one of us in the room. Um... There wasn't a time for discussion of what has been helpful for each of us in overcoming childhood trauma, otherwise I would have mentioned how flower essences helped remove the chip on my shoulder. The flower essences have really brought me to a new place of, generally, not hating people. Sure I get mad and take things to the next level once in a while, but it's rare. I have only a few fears and my anger, well, was at the meeting, those horrible folding chairs that slope down in the back. I hate showing up at all day events to find those rotten, back breaking chairs. All I could think about during the meeting was: man, would I love a spa day... man, I would sure love a spa day... Next time I consider going to one of those costly events, I'm going to tell myself: how about a couple days at a resort...


Comments