Skip to main content
you'd better change...
Message to my oldest brother:
Since you did not reply to my very real sensory reaction to a childhood memory that I will call, YOU'D BETTER CHANGE "your ways"... or else; and since we are now all keyboard warriors, casting spells by writing ("spelling") our innermost thoughts, the question to ask is, are my words (spells) a blessing or a curse?
Obviously, it's a curse if someone tells you Your bones won't heal if you don't eat steak. It's also a curse if someone says vegetarians are weak. It's a curse and it's cruel.
One sneaky way to tell someone that you don't respect them, imo: "I love you, even though I don't understand your ways." I don't have that problem in regard to you, I have no problem getting inside your head.
"Do as ye will, harm ye none/Small footprint on the earth"
"The Law of Threefold: "Any energy, intention, or spell you put out into the world (good or bad) will return to you multiplied by three."
So, is it a blessing or a curse?
For me it does not matter, because here is what I wrote to a foster girl I was looking after:
You must believe in your divine birth, praise and thank the magic (or God) all around you, so you'll have the spiritual countenance to deflect any cruelty and abuse coming at you from others and attract the blessings you deserve.
I would have no problem actually sending this to him, except it would be nothing more than supply for him.
Comments
Post a Comment