Skip to main content
free showers compliments of the upstairs neighbor:
The unit above me is going on the market. She left just before I adopted Evee. M had sent an email to the HOA president, on my behalf, because every now and then it would "rain" in my shower.
On one occasion, I stood in front of my shower as water splashed on me and said, "that's not very nice," so it happened again (with a vengeance), the very next day.
M had asked the upstairs neighbor several times to stop spraying water out her window and finally she quit. Then I moved in and the free showers from above started up again.
The HOA told her to hire a contractor and fix the problem. Hers is the only window on the whole property that has Calcium deposit stripes on the bricks below. There has been a lot of construction since then and the unit has a new shower instead of a bathtub.
I heard "she bought" a duplex with her sister and moved to Camas or Washougal. Her parents said they'll be happy when they can quit paying two mortgages. Um...
Comments
Post a Comment