I may add to this later, but I doubt it:

I think it makes perfect sense:

The last thing we poors need is to hear the privileged "motivational speakers" Et al speak to us with a 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' attitude and tell us poors how to be successful. Especially such as myself who have none of the advantages the grifters are born with. 

The vast majority of these folks were born into privilege. How dare they tell us poors that we are just too stupid or too lazy to be successful and that we just need to "pull ourselves up by our bootstraps, whatevs, whatever... quit wasting money and get off the couch." 

Some of the grifting motivational speakers have connections and friends in low places. Especially if there are connections in Hollywood, politics, or religion. The privileged want to drain us financially and in cases like Tony Robbins, do much, much worse.


Comments