sister wives—official breakup—meddling, Room with a view wife begs spinster wife: don't give up!

The bonkers menage a trois sit in la‐la land at Kody's and Robyn's picnic table outside their $1.8 million home, because Spinster wife Meri is not allowed inside.

Room with a view wife Robyn is a shopaholic and it's rumored she's a hoarder, so they wouldn't want cameras to film the hazardous heap.

Meanwhile, back at the picnic table, Robyn is there to decode the kodes for Meri, because nobody gets him like she does. Robyn speaks Kody.

Meri says to Kody: "My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing. You cut me open and I Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love. I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love. Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love. You cut me open and it's draining out of me. Though they find it hard to believe I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see."

Meddling sick bird Robyn cries and walks away, but when the film crew doesn't follow, she walks back, cries even more and says: "in this proud land we grew up strong. We were wanted all along. I was taught to fight, taught to win. I never thought I could fail. Don't give up, you still have us. Don't give up, we don't need much of anything. Don't give up cause somewhere there's a place where we belong. Rest your head. You worry too much. It's going to be alright. When times get rough you can fall back on us. Don't give up. Please don't give up."

Kody Brown let's Meri know everyone gets an equal share of Coyote pass (4 acres), except Meri, she gets half (2 acres). He says: "When you wake up in the morning with your head on fire and your eyes too bloody to see, go on and cry in your coffee, but don't come bitching to me. Because you had to be a big shot, didn't you? You had to open up your mouth. You had to be a big shot, didn't you? All your friends were so knocked out. You had to have the last word last night. You know what everything's about. You had to have the white hot spot light. You had to be a big shot last night."

All of this conversation was changed, by me, to make the painfully boring show a little more interesting. However, I still want to get the word out about human trafficking and I enjoy making fun of these shysters.

Comments