plexus is bad juju Janelle Brown

Fifth wheel wife (aka trailer wife), Janelle, put a fifth wheel on coyote pass and moved in. Kody Brown brought his bird, Robyn and a couple of her snarky fledglings along to check it out. The smart alec offspring, with gigantic clown feet, mouthed off and asked if the shower was a foot bath.

When Kody saw where he was to sleep on Janelle's nights he made a fist, drew back, then released and dropped his hand. He said: "I couldn't make you jealous if I tried. You couldn't care less if I stayed out all night. I don't even look into your eyes, cause the truth is I don't even care if you're lying. In this bed we might as well be across the ocean tonight.

Janelle pulled away and said: "Down through the years, many men have yearned for freedom. Some found it only on the open road. So many tears of blood have fell around us, cause you can't always do what you are told. Please tell me where have all the hobos gone to? I see no fire burning down by the rusty railroad track. Could it be that time has gone and left them tied up in life's eternal traveling sack?"

I tried to make this snorefest of a fake show more interesting by changing the dialogue. 


Comments