mom, look at me now!

Spinster wife Meri wasn't getting any sex for eons, so she chose to mind funk others. She would shame the girls about their bodies, saying, "hey, little whore, quit showing me more than I want to see. Go cover those things up" (paraphrased). Her only child, a girl, chose to have her breasts chopped off and now goes by Leon (pictured).

Speaking of transgender, I watched every season of I am Jazz, except for this season. Jazz did express hate for her boy genitalia, before having the surgery, but I can't watch the show now because it's too depressing seeing her cry so hard.

Jazz said she's depressed because she doesn't know who she is. I think she was the victim of an agenda that exploited a very, very young child. I feel so sorry for her, because her mom has no empathy and threatens to dilate her.

Jazz is so depressed and all her mom cares about is keeping that fauxgina available (probably because of the expense) for someone else to enjoy. Jazz will never be able to enjoy sex and it might even be painful.

Comments