Only Natural Healing for Me

Natural healing helps me by treating what I eat as medicine. Tragically, my cousin died at 64. Wanting more out of life and more for my daughters has me hitting the raw foods, more. Had I put the pedal to the metal on my previous lifestyle, my life would have been shortened quite a lot.

 When I allowed myself to eat, drink and smoke whatever I wanted, my kidneys started to react, odor wise. Negative odors caused me to cut back on some things, but I would still eat vegan ice cream by the pint and drink large cups of teas and coffees with oatmilk and stevia, throughout the day. It was not good for me. Now, for the most part, I drink only water.

I don't really have a sweet tooth, but I had developed some really bad habits and the snacking was out of hand. With a diet like mine, my life would not have been sustainable. Worse yet, was my habit of hitting the tall boy section of the local Chevron, two or three times a week. There was a time of having more, here and there, but I knew better, because alcoholism runs in my family. Healing wasn't a concern of mine, at the time, but I did come to my senses.

Now I drink only water most of the time and rarely have sweets or other snacks. I try to only eat when I'm hungry and it sometimes involves raw foods. My having a long life means a lot to my kids.

Comments