My Healing and Recovery Work from Childhood Incest and Trauma

As a Childhood Trauma Survivor, I have found that swimming in the ocean has a healing, cradling affect on me. They say, the ocean is the womb/amniotic fluid of the earth. I have found the ocean to be very healing and energizing. In my opinion, cradling is one of the keys to healing and what better way to be cradled as an adult, than in the ocean. I absolutely love it.
A lot of childhood trauma survivors experience leaving the body. I remember doing this and being lifted and cradled, as a toddler. Being cradled is healing, even for adults. Maybe think about getting a hammock or hammock chair, if you're afraid of water or not near the ocean. 
Leaving the body is also known as astral travel or astral projection. I love astral travel, but haven't done it in over 20 years.

Comments