Skip to main content
more changes:
Evee was delivered back to me June 28th with enough food, treats, snacks, toys and gadgets for a pile of dogs. I live in a space of less than 500 sf and it was already looking hoarderish. I wasn't doing any housework, or very little because I didn't want to.
I only started cooking about 1 1/2 weeks before she came home and that screeched to a halt when she arrived. I had even purchased a handy dandy roller knife and used it in a wooden bowl, so my food would quit flying everywhere. Cutting produce with my non-dominant hand, using a dull knife was not good.
I am now starting to organize and clean up, so it's looking much better. I have a new loveseat and coffee table and I'm about to add a hammock for another chilaxing option. Can't wait. The hammock will be hung under the fringe. There will be a hook or two for hanging up when not in use.
Comments
Post a Comment