Flower essences don't dull the emotions like ashwagandha does. One client told me she doesn't like flower essences because they make her cry. Crying releases goofiness; and it's wise to remember, humor is levity. Levity also takes place when we are lifted by angels.
This broken shoulder situation would have me very depressed, if it weren't for flower essences. When my arm starts to get me down, I take up to three Berry Medley Ricola, but one normally does the trick.
Berry Medley Ricola contains Hyssop, elder, mallow and linden flowers. Do they keep the psychiatrist away? Yes, they do, but you won't see me watching true crime about children, animals or the downtrodden or hearing the horrific details of true crime. It's because I am unable to deal with what I would call wooden types and the horrific crimes they commit.
It's a curse and a blessing to have feelings, but don't ask the botulism queens and kings about that. They are toxic.
Comments
Post a Comment