Of Course it Wasn't Just Cosby

I don't know why people thought Cosby was the only one drugging and R-ing people. It's a common practice. My father gave me barbiturates when I was VERY, VERY young... Watch the movie Running With Scissors- based on a true story. It pretty much captures the 60s and 70s.

When I was drinking, I sure didn't trust males to fix me a drink- no way. Sometimes, when I did allow a male to fix me a drink, it would be super strong, so I wouldn't drink it. Of course I couldn't always tell, like when somebody fixed me a Margarita. As soon as the drink hit, he became inappropriate and it was a struggle to fight him off. He was a Systems Analyst and hacked into my Facebook account.

I no longer go on my Facebook account after receiving about 5,000 dick pics. When I've mentioned the dick pics to people, I've been slut shamed.

As a teen, when I spoke up about abuse from a boyfriend's uncle, he broke up with me. My mom was from the silent generation, so she asked me: "Why did you open your big mouth?" His mother had a talk with him about his uncle, so he got back together with me.

I have a question for Males: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Comments