Holding Yourself Accountable

After decades of blaming others for my problems, I had to take responsibility for my part in what happens to me. Over night, my perspective changed and I felt more free than ever before. It was very difficult and brought many tears, but there was a lightness of not carrying the burden of others' fickle ways.

For example: When THE Donald was elected as Whitehouse clown, all my friends came out of the closet as big time circus administration supporters. Ouch. As if that weren't bad enough, they began taunting me and laughing at the daily harassment I was receiving at the hands of an ex/stalker. I cried over the situation, but knew in my heart that my friends were shady people all along. However, I chose to be friends with them anyway. They were a lot of fun to go places and do things with on a superficial level,  BUT... We all know the types.


Comments