lives coacher, Heidi Powell is always at it and I wish Dave hollis would rise and give her a good scare. recently, the recovering bulimic put out this little diamelle: "if you don't feel the pain now, then it will hurt ten times more, later." if that's true then why do people repress memories and split? if she repeatedly told Dave this bit of wisdom that she pulled straight out of her naugahide, then it could be another reason he said: no way. I'm out of here. it's time for her to feel the pain that causes her anorexia. she quit the bulimia, because it was ruining her teeth and I'm glad, but... her latest lives coaching message: "you can't experience the highs without the lows." Heidi: if you had even an ounce of empathy for others, then you'd know it's not necessary to experience it for yourself, because you can sense and feel the suffering in others. when I watch the videos of her and Dave, he actually looks scared. I think she's dangerous.

Comments